May 29, 2009

the Perfect saturday

what’s On my mind: Vintage & Music.

This Saturday: Shop Vintage A.M.Go to Show P.M.

Flea Market pal Lizz & I will be selling at the Silver Lake Vintage Market tomorrow. We tried out the Melrose Trading Post a couple times, but are back on the east side for now. Phew.



Then going to check out a friend’s band: theendisthebeginning @ the The Cocaine. A mutual friend books that night and it’s a guaranteed good crowd. I love their sound & am excited to hear the new stuff. I told Clint I’d pull him a few vintage goodies to try on for the show - outcome to be continued...

theendisthebeginning
@
The Cocaine (2nd Street Jazz)
366 E 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA

May 30, 2009
Doors 8:30pm

w/ special guests...

Phoenix and the Turtle
The Seizure
SA Bach

Great music + cool venue + stiff drinks = good time

Only $5!



No comments:

Post a Comment