Jan 12, 2010

opening Ceremony

Recently I received a tank and a dress from the Alexander Wang T line as a gift.

The pieces were soft, comfy and completely me- but they also included a gift receipt to Opening Ceremony- offering options! With a drawer full of grey and black cotton basics, I couldn't resist checking out the post-holiday sale at the store on La Cienga.

I decided to squeeze in the return right before my Friday happy hour date with friends at STK up the street. Giving myself a tight deadline did not do much and 10 minutes in I was lost among the numerous rooms. Well worth my time, I ended up with two new favorite tops!

An exclusive Chloë Sevigny For Opening Ceremony Scarf Pullover made with a super cool double-dyed seersucker material.



And, a Thin Jersey Tee by the Swedish brand Fifth Ave Shoe Repair- purchased in black.


Now on my Opening Ceremony Wish List:


Chloë Sevigny For Opening Ceremony Slouchy Giraffe Cardigan



Chloë Sevigny For Opening Ceremony Bass Penny Loafer


Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony Yavapai Blanket

Alexander Wang Army Silk Cut-out Dress

Siu Yin Chau Neck Warmer

No comments:

Post a Comment